Charter: NLS Adv. MS 15.1.18, no. 1

Description (from People of Medieval Scotland)

King William to St Andrews Priory; has granted the donation which Hugh Giffard and his son, William, have made of church of Tealing (ANG) with priest's toft and toft of the deòradh ('dewar', relic or relic-keeper), saving ploughgate which belongs to that church

Current location

Repository
National Library of Scotland
Town or City
Edinburgh
Shelfmark
Adv. MS 15.1.18, no. 1

Other information

Catalogue Numbers
PoMS Document 1/6/329
RRS, ii no. 358
Format
Unspecified
Date
1189 x 1195

People of Medieval Scotland (PoMS Document 1/6/329)

King William to St Andrews Priory; has granted the donation which Hugh Giffard and his son, William, have made of church of Tealing (ANG) with priest's toft and toft of the deòradh ('dewar', relic or relic-keeper), saving ploughgate which belongs to that church