Charter: NLS Adv. MS 15.1.18, no. 14

Description (from People of Medieval Scotland)

William, bishop of St Andrews, with the consent of the prior and chapter of St Andrews, in augmentation of the archdeaconry of St Andrews has given and granted to Master Laurence [de Thornton], archdeacon [of St Andrews], and his successors the church of Tarvit (FIF).

Current location

Repository
National Library of Scotland
Town or City
Edinburgh
Shelfmark
Adv. MS 15.1.18, no. 14

Other information

Catalogue Numbers
NLS Adv. MS 15.1.18, no. 14
PoMS Document 2/10/155
Format
Unspecified
Date
1209 x 15 October 1221

People of Medieval Scotland (PoMS Document 2/10/155)

William, bishop of St Andrews, with the consent of the prior and chapter of St Andrews, in augmentation of the archdeaconry of St Andrews has given and granted to Master Laurence [de Thornton], archdeacon [of St Andrews], and his successors the church of Tarvit (FIF).