Notification: DCA DCD Misc. Ch. 987c

Description (from People of Medieval Scotland)

David, bishop of St Andrews, has dedicated chapel of St Nicholas in Berwick (BWK), belonging to mother church of Holy Trinity of Berwick, which monks of Durham obtained for their own uses.

Current location

Repository
Durham Cathedral Archives
Town or City
Durham
Shelfmark
DCD Misc. Ch. 987c

Other information

Catalogue Numbers
ND App., no. 478
PoMS Document 2/10/235
Format
Unspecified
Date
22 January 1240 x 26 April 1253

People of Medieval Scotland (PoMS Document 2/10/235)

David, bishop of St Andrews, has dedicated chapel of St Nicholas in Berwick (BWK), belonging to mother church of Holy Trinity of Berwick, which monks of Durham obtained for their own uses.

No Page associated to this record
No Text associated to this record