Charter: DCA DCD Misc. Ch. 5934

Description (from People of Medieval Scotland)

David of Quixwood has given to Saint Mary and the building-fund of the church of Coldingham one and a half acres with pertinents in the territory of Coldingham next to 'Stanlaulethe' in two places, in exchange for the land next to Hallydown that he formerly gave to the building of the same church, which land he is not able to warrant because Adam of Edinton distrained the same land according to his right.

Current location

Repository
Durham Cathedral Archives
Town or City
Durham
Shelfmark
DCD Misc. Ch. 5934

Other information

Catalogue Numbers
ND App., no. 254
PoMS Document 3/488/16
Format
Unspecified
Date
1242 x 1244

People of Medieval Scotland (PoMS Document 3/488/16)

David of Quixwood has given to Saint Mary and the building-fund of the church of Coldingham one and a half acres with pertinents in the territory of Coldingham next to 'Stanlaulethe' in two places, in exchange for the land next to Hallydown that he formerly gave to the building of the same church, which land he is not able to warrant because Adam of Edinton distrained the same land according to his right.

No Page associated to this record
No Text associated to this record