Charter: DCA DCD Misc. Ch. 726

Description (from People of Medieval Scotland)

Walter of Lindsey has given and granted and made firm by this his charter to Kelso Abbey the church of Earlston (BWK) with one ploughgate of land pertaining to the church, in perpetual alms, for the souls of King David, Earl Henry his son, and Walter the grantor’s uncle, and others. The hopsital in the same villa will be quit from all teinds. With the consent and attestation of William his son.

Current location

Repository
Durham Cathedral Archives
Town or City
Durham
Shelfmark
DCD Misc. Ch. 726

Other information

Catalogue Numbers
ND App., no. 164
PoMS Document 3/350/2
Format
Unspecified
Date
24 May 1153 x 12 January 1167

People of Medieval Scotland (PoMS Document 3/350/2)

Walter of Lindsey has given and granted and made firm by this his charter to Kelso Abbey the church of Earlston (BWK) with one ploughgate of land pertaining to the church, in perpetual alms, for the souls of King David, Earl Henry his son, and Walter the grantor’s uncle, and others. The hopsital in the same villa will be quit from all teinds. With the consent and attestation of William his son.

No Page associated to this record
No Text associated to this record