Charter: NRS GD45/13/248

Description (from People of Medieval Scotland)

William, bishop of St Andrews, for Holyrood Abbey; with consent of his chapter and archdeacons, has given half of the teinds of corn belonging to church of Kinghorn (FIF)

Current location

Repository
National Records of Scotland
Town or City
Edinburgh
Shelfmark
GD45/13/248

Other information

Catalogue Numbers
Holy. Lib. no. 47
PoMS Document 2/10/174
Format
Unspecified
Date
22 July 1211 x 1232

People of Medieval Scotland (PoMS Document 2/10/174)

William, bishop of St Andrews, for Holyrood Abbey; with consent of his chapter and archdeacons, has given half of the teinds of corn belonging to church of Kinghorn (FIF)

No Page associated to this record
No Text associated to this record