Charter: NRS GD45/13/281

Description (from People of Medieval Scotland)

Thomas of Lundin has given, granted and by this his charter established to North Berwick Priory in free, pure and perpetual alms, 12 acres of land in the northern part of Aithernie (FIF). Moreover, he has given and granted to the same nuns common pasture of his land, and the [liberty to] take fuel for their use. Moreover, he has given and granted and quitclaimed in perpetuity that white land that was in dispute between Pratis and Montrave and towards the east by the great road that goes down into the valley.

Current location

Repository
National Records of Scotland
Town or City
Edinburgh
Shelfmark
GD45/13/281

Other information

Catalogue Numbers
N.B. Chrs. no. 10
PoMS Document 3/369/10
Format
Unspecified
Date
1204 × 1266

People of Medieval Scotland (PoMS Document 3/369/10)

Thomas of Lundin has given, granted and by this his charter established to North Berwick Priory in free, pure and perpetual alms, 12 acres of land in the northern part of Aithernie (FIF). Moreover, he has given and granted to the same nuns common pasture of his land, and the [liberty to] take fuel for their use. Moreover, he has given and granted and quitclaimed in perpetuity that white land that was in dispute between Pratis and Montrave and towards the east by the great road that goes down into the valley.